Monday, December 6, 2010

Mac app store coming in just a few days.

Apple is a company that will usually keep things under wraps, but according to the apple website it seems to tell us that the app store, will soon be coming to mac...... and its in just a couple of days.



If you head on over to the apple site you'll see that they've gotten rid of their silly beatles propaganda and created a nice advertisement for the mac app store.

I personally think this will be pretty cool. I love buying and using apps on my iphone, so why not do the same thing on my mac? Im just curious about pricing, will we see .99 cent apps on this mac app store? Probably not but hey ya never know!..... Now my next adventure is to learn how to make a dam app for mac. WTB PRO CODER!

Hah...

No comments:

Post a Comment