Friday, January 7, 2011

Verizon iPhone release.

Ah so its official? or shall I say ifficial? =D
No? =( Ok.

Anyway, Ive had my 3GS for almost...a year and a half now and I love it. The fact that another provider is getting a chance at the iPhone is amazing. Lets face it, AT&T is great but verizon is the king of everything mobile (to me anyway)

Ive been seeing a few reports. One over at macrumors gives us a great report on what COULD be going on. But like I said, nothing is definite because neither Verizon OR apple has said anything official, but come on, we all knew this would happen.

Here is another GREAT article about this same matter, with a twist? The guys over here at ZDnet think... it could be white? Its just an EDUCATED GUESS, but I think its a GREAT assumption, it would definitely work as a good crutch to help verizon get there CDMA iphones sold, as if they would actually have a problem doing that anyway!

Will you be switching to verizon for all of you iPhone nerds like me out there? Im still thinking about it.

I wonder whats going to happen to AT&T =(

No comments:

Post a Comment